Top Attractions in Beechworth
- The Historic & Cultural Precinct – Heritage trail of Australian life in Beechworth.
- Burke Museum – Depicting the history of Beechworth
- Courthouse – Where “Ned Kelly’s” committal trial was held
- Telegraph Station – Send a Morse Code message to a friend
- Powder Magazine – Explosives storage from Gold Mining days.
- Beechworth Bakery – Australia’s greatest bakery.
- Beechworth Honey – Discover how honey is produced and taste the delights.
- Bridge Road Brewers – Beechworth’s own boutique beer
- Murray Breweries – Non-alcoholic cordials for tasting
- Aboriginal Art Gallery – Artwork by leading Aboriginal artists
- Beechworth Streetscape – Experience the wide, tree-lined streets and honey coloured granite buildings.
- Beechworth Galleries – Artwork from local artists
- The Potters of Beechworth – All pottery from local artists.
- Beechworth Carriage Museum – 19th and early 20th century horse drawn carriages.
- Chinese Gardens
- Chinese Burning Towers
- Lake Sambell
Top Activities in Beechworth
- The Gorge Drive and Cascade Falls – Experience the magnificent views over Beechworth Historic Park
- Woolshed Falls - Spectacular after heavy rain and peaceful at other times.
- Beechworth Guided and Self-guided Tour – Discover the history of this 19th century gold mining town.
- Beechworth Ghost Tours – Experience the eerie history of Beechworth
- Murray to Mountain Rail Trail – Walking, cycling track along the old steam train line
- Gold Panning – Pan for gold in Spring Creek, you might be lucky!!
- Mountain Bike Riding – Beechworth Mountain Bike Park
- Bush walking – Plenty of bush walking tracks
- Golf – Gold course nearby
- Mountain Bike Track nearby